This website, CrediCare.com (hereinafter referred to as WEBSITE) is a service of Credit Care Solutions, LLC (hereinafter referred to as COMPANY or as “we”, “us”, or “ours”).
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT.
- In order to access our RESOURCES, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.), and/or to create a personal account, as part of the registration process or in order use the RESOURCES. You agree that any information you provide us will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you may use to access our RESOURCES. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our RESOURCES by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our RESOURCES through any automated, unethical, or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our RESOURCES, including the servers and/or networks to which our RESOURCES are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our RESOURCES is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
We may provide various open communication tools on our WEBSITE, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our WEBSITE, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any CrediCare.com employees or representatives.
- Unauthorized access, distribution, reproduction, copying, retransmission, publication, sale, exploitation (commercial or otherwise), or any other form of transfer of any portion of WEBSITE, including but not limited to all content, reviews, user data, forum posts, blog entries, or blog commentary, databases, services, digital products, listings, courses, events, tools or products is hereby expressly prohibited. It is further prohibited to cut and paste, sell, license, rent, lease, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly or display derivative works from materials, code or content on or from this WEBSITE.
- This WEBSITE is not the direct source of sale for any good or services that may be purchased through this WEBSITE and nothing on this WEBSITE shall be construed as an offer from the COMPANY to directly sell anything. Any purchases made through references, advertisements, and/or links to other websites, companies and third-parties, on this WEBSITE are not conducted through this WEBSITE, and we are not involved in any transactions that are consummated between you and any of the third-parties whose goods and services are listed or advertised on our WEBSITE. We are also not responsible for, nor do we guarantee, the price, terms or performance of any of the goods or services that may be listed on the WEBSITE. You hereby knowingly and voluntarily assume all risk from using this WEBSITE to purchase goods or services indirectly through this WEBSITE.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES.
- BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF COMPANY IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THAT THIS WEBSITE, ALONG WITH THE RESOURCES, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR NEEDS, OR THAT COMPANY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES COMPANY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF COMPANY, INCLUDING THE RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY RESOURCES WILL BE REPAIRED OR CORRECTED. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORSEEABLE OR NOT, WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE UNAVAILABILITY OR MALFUNCTION OF COMPANY.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF COMPANY IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION IN OR PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR FOR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF SUCH INFORMATION. THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS MEMBERS, WHILE SUCH MEMBERS ARE PARTICIPATING IN COMPANY, ARE ENGAGED IN RENDERING LEGAL, MEDICAL, COUNSELING OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE. THE COMPANY ENCOURAGES YOU TO SEEK APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR CARE FOR ANY SITUATION OR PROBLEM WHICH YOU MAY HAVE.
- THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY THE INFORMATION OR IDEAS CONTAINED, SUGGESTED OR REFERENCED IN THIS SERVICE AREA. YOUR PARTICIPATION IN COMPANY IS SOLELY AT THE YOUR OWN RISK. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH COMPANY SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH COMPANY OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH COMPANY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- Promptly after your receipt of notice of any third-party claim or the commencement of any third-party action, suit or proceeding subject to indemnification hereunder (a "THIRD PARTY CLAIM"), should one be made against COMPANY, you shall give COMPANY reasonable written notice of such Third Party Claim; provided, that, the failure to provide such notice will not relieve you of any of your obligations, or impair the right of COMPANY to indemnification pursuant to this section. COMPANY shall have the right, at its option, to be defended by counsel of its choosing against any Third Party Claim, and to have you pay all of the reasonable legal costs incurred as they come due. COMPANY may also agree, at its option, to be defended by counsel of your choosing, provided that (i) you acknowledge in writing (at the time you elect to assume such defense) your obligation to indemnify COMPANY with respect to such Third Party Claim, (ii) such counsel is reasonably satisfactory to COMPANY, (iii) COMPANY is kept fully informed of all developments, and is furnished with copies of all documents and papers, related thereto and is given the right to participate in the defense and investigation thereof as provided below, and (iv) such counsel proceeds with diligence and in good faith with respect thereto. If you undertake to defend any Third Party Claim, you shall notify COMPANY of your intention to do so promptly (and in any event no later than twenty (20) days) after receipt of notice of the Third Party Claim, and COMPANY agrees to cooperate in good faith with you and your counsel in the defense of such Third Party Claim. You expressly agree that you shall not settle any Third Party Claim without the prior written consent of COMPANY, which shall not be unreasonably withheld or delayed; provided, that, COMPANY shall not be required to consent to any settlement involving the imposition of equitable remedies; and, provided, further, that, in no circumstances shall you consent to the entry of a judgment with respect to any Third Party Claim or enter into any settlement which does not include a provision whereby the plaintiff or claimant in such matter releases the COMPANY from all liability with respect thereto.
All content and materials available on www.CrediCare.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of www.CrediCare.com, and are offered protection by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any intellectual property on the WEBSITE is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by www.CrediCare.com.
TERMINATION OF USE.
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE.
- This WEBSITE is controlled by Credit Care Solutions, LLC with its offices located in Orange County, CA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world, and as each country has laws that may differ from those of California, by accessing our WEBSITE, you agree that the statutes and laws of California without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this WEBSITE and the RESOURCES.